Stay in touch with centrum
Sign up for Centrum
news, offers and tips.
The Taste & Tell Sweepstakes is referred to as the “Sweepstakes” in these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Wyeth LLC ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes begins 12:01 a.m. ET on 6/1/2013 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on 10/31/2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
1) Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, who, are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters/suppliers (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their IRS dependents and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate.
2) How to Enter the Sweepstakes: There is NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may access the Sweepstakes by visiting www.centrum.com (“Sweepstakes Site”), clicking on the Sweepstakes link, answering the on-screen multiple choice questions and completing the on-screen registration form to earn one (1) entry into that month’s prize drawing and the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person/month during the Sweepstakes Period. All eligible entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the last day of each month during the Sweepstakes Period, to be eligible for that month’s prize drawing and the Grand Prize drawing. Entries will not be carried forward into any subsequent monthly prize drawings, but they will be carried forward to the Grand Prize drawing. All eligible entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 10/31/2013 to be entered into the final monthly and the Grand Prize drawing. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. All of the terms and conditions as described herein apply to all entry submissions. By submitting an entry, entrants grant Sponsor permission to use his/her name and hometown, for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes in accordance with the Official Rules in any and all manners without additional compensation.
3) Random Drawings: One (1) Monthly Prize winner per month will be selected in separate monthly random drawings [for each month of the Sweepstakes Period, five (5) total], which will be held on or about the first Monday of each following month, from among all eligible entries received from the previous month. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a separate Grand Prize random drawing on or about 11/4/2013 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (the “Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Monthly Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during each month of the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the Grand Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
4) Winner Notification: All potential winners will be notified by email and/or mail by the Administrator and will be required to sign and return via email/fax, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity release (except where prohibited by law), within five (5) days of notification attempt or status of potential winner will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be chosen, time permitting. Affidavits will be sent via email, and the potential winners will need to return the Affidavit within five (5) days of notification via fax or email and send the original Affidavit back via mail.
5) Prizes: Grand Prizes (1): $5,000, awarded in the form of a check. Monthly Prizes (5 total, 1 per month): $1,000, awarded in the form of a check. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with prize. No transfer of prize permitted by winners. Return of any prize/prize notification will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. Limit one (1) prize/person.
6) Limitations of Liability: Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any computer, on-line, telephone or technical malfunctions, delays or human errors that occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries, or for inaccurate transcription of entry information, or delayed by computer transmissions. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated in whole or in part before the designated end date, Sponsor will select remaining winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect registered participants as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination and will post notification of the cancellation at Sweepstakes Site. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be defrauding the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be violating these Official Rules, or to be acting in a disruptive manner.
7) General Terms and Conditions: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects, and to forever and irrevocably release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all claims, injuries, death or damages, including any direct and any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind, even if the Sweepstakes Entities have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, judgments, demands, lawsuits, causes of action, costs, expenses or losses and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way relates to, results from or arises from (a) the Sweepstakes or any activity or element thereof; (b) entrant’s participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (c) the prize and any component thereof, and the acceptance, possession, delivery of, receipt, defects in, use, misuse or inability to use any prize; (d) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (e) printing errors in the Official Rules, and any promotional materials in connection with the Sweepstakes; (f) injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize; (g) technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communication malfunctions that may limit one’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (j) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal publicity or proprietary rights; (k) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects and/or any other errors or malfunctions; (l) any late, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged Sweepstakes registrations; (m) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizes (or any element thereof); or (n) the collection, use and/or sharing of entrants’ personally identifiable information by Sponsor or its designees. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. In no event will Sweepstakes Entities be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with access to and/or use of the Sweepstakes Site. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations of the exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages; therefore, some of the aforementioned limitations or exclusions may not apply, depending on place of residence.
8) Disputes: Subject to applicable law, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of New Jersey. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice-of-law or conflict-of-law rules (whether of the state of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New Jersey.
10) Winners: For the names of the winners, available after 11/15/2013, send a self addressed stamped envelope no later than 12/15/2013, to: The Taste & Tell Winners, c/o Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (Attn: KD), 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
11) Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Wyeth LLC, 5 Giralda Farms, Madison, New Jersey, 07940. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Centrum® VitaMints® multivitamins are proudly manufactured and distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare and are not associated with any other brand or product.
∞ Based on women 50 years of age and older and/or based on men 50 years of age and older.
◊ Statistical information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
+ Not a replacement for cholesterol-lowering drugs.
† Applies to all Centrum products except Flavor Burst and Centrum Liquid.
** Refers to Vitamins C, E, and Beta-Carotene.
1 As compared to Centrum Silver Adult.
¤ Centrum Silver Women contains 800 IU vitamin D compared to 500 IU in Centrum Silver Adults Multivitamins.
2 Based upon doctor recommendations and sales.
§ B-Vitamins help promote heart health.*
° Zinc and B-Vitamins help support normal brain function.*
‡ Vitamins A, C, and E, and Lutein help support healthy eyes. This product is not intended to provide daily intake of Lutein. Take with a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Vitamin A and Zinc help support normal retinal function.*
¥ B-Vitamins support daily energy needs.*
^ Vitamins C and E support normal immune function.*
± B-vitamins aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.*
« Lutein and Zeaxanthin to help improve the eyes natural response to glare. Emerging science suggests nutrients such as Lutein and Zeaxanthin help support healthy/normal macular pigment which plays a role in the eye’s ability to respond after exposure to glare/adjustment to changes in light.*
∇ Among leading eye multivitamin supplement brands.
~ Product formerly sold as Centrum Specialist® Vision.
^^ Refers to Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Vitamins A, C, and E.
µ Based on number of nutrients; Among leading Women / Men 50+ multivitamin brands.
• Versus prior formulas of Centrum® and Centrum® Silver® products only.
Stay in touch with centrum
Sign up for Centrum
news, offers and tips.