Centrum Maternal Health PreNatal Multivitamin Gummies
While moms do everything they can for their little one on the way, it’s important they care for themselves, too. Centrum Maternal Health PreNatal Multivitamin Gummies are an easy, delicious way to supplement your diet with vitamins and minerals that support mom’s health before and during pregnancy, and for baby’s growth and development.*
- Formulated for use before and through all trimesters of pregnancy
- Contains 50 mg DHA to support baby’s growth and development*
- Contains Vitamin D to support bone health for both mom and baby*
- Contains Folic Acid to support fetal brain and spinal cord development, and 10 other key nutrients for mom’s needs during pregnancy and baby’s development*
- Does not contain iron, which can upset the stomach
- 2 gummies per serving
- Delicious mixed berry and citrus flavors
- Does not contain common allergens wheat, milk, soy, egg, peanut, true nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish
- No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or sweeteners, or synthetic dyes
- Gluten free and non-GMO
Vitamin D helps maintain strong bones for mom and baby.*
Folic acid is a key nutrient that supports baby's brain development
Vitamins C and E support normal immune function.*
Key nutrients that support women’s health and wellbeing after pregnancy.*
Folic Acid supports fetal brain and spinal cord development.*
Vitamin D supports bone health for both mom and baby.*
DHA supports baby’s brain and eye development.*
Iodine is a mineral that supports baby’s brain health and growth and development.*
Adults: Take two (2) gummies daily. Do not exceed suggested use. Not formulated for use in children.
Q: How many Centrum PreNatal Multivitamin gummies should someone take?
A: Suggested use for Centrum PreNatal Multivitamin Gummies is two (2) gummies per day.
Q: Who should take Centrum PreNatal Multivitamin Gummies?
A: Centrum PreNatal Multivitamin gummies are for women during pregnancy, as well as before pregnancy. Planning for a healthy pregnancy includes eating a healthy diet and taking a prenatal vitamin. It is widely recommended to begin taking a prenatal vitamin before you become pregnant and to continue throughout pregnancy.
Q: Why are Centrum PreNatal Multivitamins a gummy, rather than a tablet?
A: Some women may find that gummy multivitamins are easier to take during pregnancy, especially for those experiencing discomfort and sensitivities. With two tasty flavors of gummies in the bottle, Centrum PreNatal Multivitamins are a delicious way to get essential nutrients during pregnancy.
Q: Where can I buy Centrum PreNatal Multivitamin Gummies?
A: Centrum PreNatal Multivitamin Gummies and other products in the Maternal Health line can be ordered from select online retailers and delivered right to your door each month.
Learn more about purchasing Centrum PreNatal Multivitamin Gummies.
Q: Do Centrum PreNatal Multivitamin Gummies contain artificial ingredients, GMOs, or allergens?
A: Centrum PreNatal Multivitmain Gummies are made without high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, or synthetic dyes. They’re non-GMO and gluten free, and free from common allergens like wheat, milk, soy, egg, peanut, tree nuts, fish, or crustacean shellfish.
Learn more about the ingredients in Centrum PreNatal Multivitamin Gummies
Compare any two products to see the amounts and daily values of vitamins and supplements in each.
Centrum Maternal Health
PreNatal Multivitamin Gummies
Supporting Moms’ Mental Health
1 in 7 moms3 and 1 in 3 Black and Hispanic moms4experience postpartum depression. To support moms at every stage of motherhood, Centrum is partnering with Postpartum Support International to shine a light on maternal mental health. Call the HelpLine:
#1 En español or #2 en English
By clicking any of the links below you will be taken to an external website that is independently operated and not managed by Haleon. Haleon assumes no responsibility for the content on the website. If you do not wish to leave this website, do not click on the links below.
- Postpartum Support International is a Resource for Mothers and Families: https://www.postpartum.net/postpartum-support-is-an-international-resource-for-mothers-and-families/.
- Postpartum Depression and Social Support in Racially Ethnically Diverse Population of Women:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6800248/
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.