Best Multivitamins for Men
How to Choose the Right Men's Multivitamin
When looking for a men’s multivitamin, it’s important to select one that corresponds to your age, sex, or other factors, like sports performance.1 For example, if you are a man over 50 years old, you may benefit from Centrum MultiGummies® Men 50+ which are specially formulated to support the evolving needs of men as they get older.
Men choose their multivitamins for a number of reasons, from promoting overall health to supplementing gaps of vitamins and minerals in their diet. Taking a men’s multivitamin won’t take the place of eating a wide variety of foods, but it may benefit you especially if you choose to avoid particular foods—such as following a vegetarian or vegan diet.
By clicking any of the links below you will be taken to an external website that is independently operated and not managed by GSK. GSK assumes no responsibility for the content on the website. If you do not wish to leave this website, do not click on the links below.
1. Multivitamin/mineral Supplements Fact Sheet for Consumers. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/MVMS-Consumer/.
2. Zinc Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/.
3. How to Keep Your Immune System Healthy. https://www.eatright.org/health/wellness/preventing-illness/how-to-keep-your-immune-system-healthy.
4. Niacin: Fact Sheet for Consumers. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Niacin-Consumer/.
5. Vitamin B12 Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-HealthProfessional/.
6. Four Nutrients to Eat for Better Skin & Hair. International. https://foodinsight.org/4-nutrients-to-eat-for-better-skin-hair/.